1. Gann DL, Lo SY. Double-helix water. Has the 200 year-old mystery of homeopathy been solved? 2010 Available at URL http://www.doublehelixwater.com (20.08.2011)
2. Matsumoto J. Molecular mechanism of biological responses to homoeopathic medicines. Medical Hypothesis 1995; 45: 292-296.
3. Molski M. Quasi-quantum phenomena: the key to understanding homeopathy. Homeopathy 2010; 99: 104-112.
4. Rao ML, Roy R, Bell IR, Hoover R: The defining role of structure (including epitaxy) in the plausibility of homeopathy. Homeopathy 2007;96:175–182.
5. Schwartz GER, Russek LGS, Bell IR, Riley D. Plausibility of homeopathy and conventional chemical therapy: the systemic memory resonance hypothesis. Medical Hypotheses 2000; 54(4): 634-637.
6. Tiller WA. On chemical medicine, thermodynamics and homeopathy. Journ Alt Compl Med 2006; 12(7):685-693. Available at URL www.tillerfoundation.com/On%20Chemical%20Medicine%20Homeopathy.pdf (20.08.2011)
TEORIER OG FORSKNING PÅ VANNETS EGENSKAPER
7. Arani R, Bono I, Del Guidice E, Preparata G: QED coherence and the thermodynamics of water. Int J Mod Phys B 1995;9:1813–1841.
8. Brooks M. Homeopathy. It's patently absurd, so why won't it go away? In: 13 things that don't make sense. The most intriguing scientific mysteries of our times. Profile books, 2009.
9. Chaplin M. Water structure and science. 2011 Available at URL http://www1.lsbu.ac.uk/water/index2.html (20.08.2011)
10. Del Guidice E et al. Water as a free electric dipole laser. Phys Rev Lett 1988; 61:1085.
11. Lo SY, Geng X, Gann D. Evidence for the existence of stable-water-clusters at room temperature and normal pressure. Physics Letters 2009; 373: 3872-3876.
12. Rao ML, Sedlamayr, Roy R, Kanzius J. Polarized microwave and RF radiation effects on the strucutre and stability of liquid water. Current Science 2010; 98(11): 1500-1504.
13. Roy R. The latest science on water. Great advances for whole person health. (It's not "just water" anymore") New Release on Water Research, March 2008. Available at URL http://amcofh.org/documents/RoyArticle2.pdf (20.08.2011)
14. Roy R, Tiller WA, Bell I, Hoover MR. The structure of liquid water; Novel insights from materials research; potential relevance to homeopathy. Materials Research Innovations 2005; 9(4):577-603.
Norske Homeopaters LandsforbundHolmenveien 50374 Oslo
Telefon: 22 33 27 77Ta kontak med oss på e-post her!